Tuesday, June 22, 2010

iTunes Ver.2

Its been roughly half a year since the first iTunes post. Because I cant lug around my beloved desktop I've been happy to use a Vaio laptop. Its surprisingly awesome. Apple however is Fucking stupid (not to mention iTunes is a shitty program that eats up CPU resources), conveniently my iTunes playlist with all my songs and its respectives play count and skip count had a reset. Tried and could not fix the problem.

So here is my top 5 and yes, the top two is from an anime. Enjoy, or not.......jerk.

Jaydiohead
Lucifers Jigsaw (39) and Optimistic Movement (39)
the rest of the album + encore is awesome too

Jaydiohead - Jay-Z x Radiohead by Max Tannone

Right Now ~ Fort Minor
(play count: 41)



My Song ~ Girls Dead Monster
(play count: 45)



Crow Song ~ Girls Dead Monster
(play count: 68)



No comments:

Post a Comment